A huge congrats to you and your partner on your upcoming wedding! You might be planning the whole shebang with every one of your loved ones there, to celebrate in incredible style. Or you might be planning something a little more intimate, a small gathering of all your very faves, as you relax and celebrate your future together. Whatever it is, I am here. My promise to you, is to not crack the funniest jokes you’ve ever heard (I can recommend some other celebrants that can do this really well), but instead create a ceremony that is warm, relaxed, full of all the feels, that takes you and your guests on a journey, that is specifically written for you, that tells your story and one that you will love. Sure, we will no doubt have some laughs, there will be some moments that will have Grandma reaching for the tissues, but overall there will be an incredible atmosphere, one that everyone can feel comfortable in, one that is fun and one that sets the perfect tone for the rest of your wedding.
I offer an affordable price for my services because I believe weddings shouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg. Shoot me an email (email@example.com) and I’ll send you through my pricing packages. However, to give you a rough idea, my prices start at $500 for a legals-only wedding and then my packages start at $950 and go up from there, depending on your requirements and where you’re planning on getting married.
Here’s an idea of what my services include:
- As many meetings as we need to finalise all the details, to get to know each other and to complete all necessary paperwork.
- An abundance of ideas, inspiration and help to create a wedding ceremony that you absolutely love. This includes ideas and help writing personalised vows, some tips on getting through the day and some alternative ways you can incorporate some fun into your ceremony.
- A rehearsal before the day
- A carefully articulated, bespoke ceremony that has been created just for you!
- The solemnisation of the marriage on the day
- A beautiful folder for you to keep your certificates, a typed copy of your ceremony and your personalised vow cards in.
- The use of my PA system if you require it at your venue, for the use of music as well as microphone use. I am happy to organise playlists and hit play for you on the day.
- Some laughs, most likely a few tears and no doubt a really good time that you and your guests won’t forget.
Get in touch and we will sort out all the nitty gritty!